Amazing Chicken Adventures 🐔
A downloadable game
EARLY ACCESS: SEPTEMBER 4
Explore the world from a perspective of a Chicken! Feel the eggcitement (sic!) in this physics-based 3D platformer and embark on an adventure to save the world - one egg at the time.
Collect eggs and special treasures, wear hats and use chicken inappropriate tools like chainsaw to cut your way through the jungle. Solve puzzles and test your skills in an exciting co-op!
- Physics based game environment - because gravity hurts
- Explorable game world - with different biomes to experience: Farmland, Jungle, Desert & Arctic
- Wearable HATS!
- Tools to interact with the world - from watering can to a chainsaw
- Puzzles to solve - good for brains and thumbs
- Full Controller support
- Split screen cooperative and versus Co-op!
Wield a variety of mighty tools, chase after falling eggs, discover how different items interact with each other and affect the environment.
Enjoy the slow paced relaxing levels and when you're done, dive into action where you'll get challenged by the cute environment.
Interact with falling object, push things out of the way and feel the hurt, many, many times over, as the gravity mercilessly pulls you to the ground.
Quack-it-out on an ice rink and challenge a friend to some ice hockey in this split-screen, fast-paced co-op mode. With more eggciting co-op modes planned in the future free patches.
The Chicken Adventure only starts here. Where does the Chicken go next?
Other features I would like to pursue given the success of the Early Launch:
- Multiplier! To allow more players interact with the world and go on adventure together.
- More minigames covering different sports/activities
- Other competitive modes (race, capture-the-egg, destroy enemies egg etc)
- Seasonal/Themed levels and planets to explore - i.e. Halloween planet, Toys planet, Christmas planet etc.
- Chest to store items near the farm
- Farming elements
|Release date||43 days ago|
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, Chicken, Controller, Co-op, Cute, Low-poly, Physics, Split Screen|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Joystick, Playstation controller, Joy-Con|